Digital Flow Switch for Water
• Integrated temperature sensor
• Space saving, reduced piping space
• 3 colour/2 screen integrated or remote display
• Rotatable display: easy operation, improved visibility
• Analogue output: 1-5 V or 4-20 mA
• Switch output: PNP/NPN
• Integrated flow adjustment valve
• Accumulated pulse output (NPN/PNP)
• Accumulated flow output (NPN/PNP)
• External input (NPN/PNP)
• Four type of flow range: 0.5 ~ 4 l/min, 2 ~ 16 l/min, 5 ~ 40 l/min, 10 ~ 100 l/min
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most highly regulated industries in the world.
As leaders in our field, our highly trained pharmaceutical industry experts recognise and fully understand the strict standards set by organisations like the FDA (USA´s Food and Drug Administration) and the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines from the International Society for
With more than 1,360 dedicated R&D engineers located at our Technical Centers around the world, we are an organisation committed to continuous product development and product improvement.
And for this reason, the introduction of the PAT initiative (process analytical technology) from the FDA, which promotes the tangible benefits of using new technology in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes to increased yields, reduce waste and save money, is path that we also follow and fully applaud.