• In stacking manifold or as single device
• Filtration degree 5 μm
• Optional manual or automatic drain
• 3 bowl materials for different types of use (polycarbonate, nylon, metal)
• Filter cartridge element can be changed quickly.
• Temperature range -5 to 60°C
• Vertical mounting position
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most highly regulated industries in the world.
As leaders in our field, our highly trained pharmaceutical industry experts recognise and fully understand the strict standards set by organisations like the FDA (USA´s Food and Drug Administration) and the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines from the International Society for
With more than 1,360 dedicated R&D engineers located at our Technical Centers around the world, we are an organisation committed to continuous product development and product improvement.
And for this reason, the introduction of the PAT initiative (process analytical technology) from the FDA, which promotes the tangible benefits of using new technology in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes to increased yields, reduce waste and save money, is path that we also follow and fully applaud.